HVAC indoor air quality products to improve air quality and eliminate draft complaints.
Real Carriage Door & Sliding Hardware offers a throwback to the craftsman era of quality and attention to detail. With solid wood construction and mortise and tenon joinery, our craftsmen take great pride in each door they build. Step by step, they painstakingly put forth the time, energy, and personal attention each door deserves. Meticulous and steadfast, they are unwavering in the quality of the doors they build.
We are also the leading manufacturer of sliding barn door hardware and interior barn doors. Here you will find that craftsmanship, excellence, and innovation are of the utmost importance. We embrace the art of working with raw materials and the creative diligence to turn it into something extraordinary. Unsurpassed quality and workmanship is what you can expect when you choose us. We lead the way in barn doors and sliding barn door hardware and we invite you to Build Real.
Midwest Tungsten Service offers a full range of tungsten/molybdenum products for sale, from raw materials to complex machined parts.
Materials include pure tungsten and tungsten heavy metal alloys, molybdenum, and tantalum. Raw material forms include rod, wire, sheet, plate, bar, nuts, and threaded rod.
We offer custom machining of these metals to customer specification. Typical parts include: aircraft and auto ballast, golf club weights, crankshaft weights, aircraft bucking bars, X-ray shields, nuclear medical components, ion apertures, glass melting electrodes, vacuum furnace elements, vacuum furnace shields, and hardware.
Woodworker's Supply®, Inc. Code of Conduct
- To offer only products that perform their intended function well and represent good value.
- To accurately represent those products in our literature and catalogs.
- To provide courteous and prompt processing of customers' orders.
- To provide competent and honest answers to customers' technical inquiries.
- To be honest, fair and prompt in processing refunds and exchanges.
- To be reasonable and fair in dealings with suppliers and vendors and to meet our financial obligations to same in a timely manner.
- To strive for excellence in our daily endeavors and to take pride in work well done.
- To maintain positive, polite, congenial and cooperative relationships with fellow employees and to strive to maintain a work atmosphere conducive to high productivity.
- To maintain and strengthen our personal integrity in all dealings with customers, suppliers, vendors and fellow employees.