We were very happy and excited when picking up our camper in Feb. The salesman and delivery tech were very professional and responsive. We had driven to Tennessee to get our camper from Colorado and planned on camping for a month as we made our way home. The first night we discovered the heater wouldn't work. After troubleshooting in the cold and dark I was able to call the salesman who was able to walk me through reseating the data cable and fixed the issue. The third night we discovered one of the water lines had a broken fitting which spewed water into the lower floor area. The next day we drove to a Home Depot and I purchased a quality brass fitting and replaced it - now had water again. The fifth day we discovered the cabin lights didn't work. I drove to another Home Depot and parked to begin troubleshooting. I was able to contact the service manager for help and I worked for a couple of hours trying to find the wiring problem. I had to buy a multimeter for testing. I was finally told that the wiring for the circuit had been changed but the circuit box labeling had not been updated - so I had been working on tracing the wrong wire the entire time. After searching around the utility bay I found a loose wire laying on the floor and sure enough it was the wire in question. I plugged it into the spare terminal slot and all lights started working. Had the fuse box labeling been updated correctly, I would have found and fixed the problem within the first half hour instead of several hours of chasing the wrong circuit. I also found later that the wiring diagram for the 2020 camper was never published nor included with the maintenance manuals. After driving on the seventh day we opened the Camper door to find the dinette window shade laying on the floor - the metal clips had broken off. I duct taped the shade back in place for the remainder of the trip. The service manager had the shade company send replacement clips which I installed when we got home. While camping we noticed the screen door had a half inch gap along the upper section letting in bugs. After trying many things it became apparent that the screen is not adjustable as it is manufactured as an assembly with the door itself. When I got home, I contacted the service dept and was told that they would send out an entire new door assembly. I declined as the assembly is riveted onto the door frame and I didn't want to risk creating more problems. This is an issue that should be fixed at the factory due to the complexity of the frame mounting area. It would be another three thousand mile trip for me to return to Tennessee so that probably isn't going to happen anytime soon. So I will apply a foam stick on door weatherstripping material to plug the gap for now. Another annoying issue is the the exposed upper cabinet latch bolts are very sharp and we both got cuts on our arms as we reached into the upper cabinets - finally realized what was happening and I covered the sharp bolt ends with rubber tubing. Also, found an excessive amount of fine white fiberglass powder in all the cabinets which got on everything from clothing to dishes as we traveled. Please note that I am a retired builder / cabinet maker and I know how important it is to take care of the little things. We became more unhappy with our experience as these issues accumulated on our maiden voyage. We made the commitment to spend $74,000 on the Oliver to get The advertised high quality craftsmanship instead of wasting good money on a lesser product. I am very disappointed with what I got and have to admit that I have buyers remorse. As a retired builder, I know for a fact that these and other problems I encountered should have been resolved before leaving the factory.