"Zapped - No More!
I was introduced to the danger of EMFs by Karen from Karen's Holistic Health during one of her lectures in Las Vegas. When she spoke about some of the signs of EMF poisoning, I had an epiphany of the possible reason why my husband got dizzy every time he stood up to leave his "man cave" This room contains the Wi Fi, router, big TV, computer and cell phone charging area. Knowing that my husband is a non-believer that any of those technologies could be harmful, I decided to test the "man cave" and other rooms in our house while he was away. There were readings from 180-798 throughout and the "man cave" where he spends hours per day came in in the mid 200s. I plugged in 10 Stetzerizers throughout, which brought the numbers down to an average of the low 30s. Right away I noticed that he was not getting dizzy every time anymore and after about 3 weeks, the dizziness stopped when he left the "man cave" One night while we were watching TV in the living room, he got up from the couch and got dizzy again, I thought maybe I was wrong about the cause of the dizziness. I soon realized that I had never tested the outlet behind the couch and in doing so, the reading came out in the low 300s (the refrigerator is on the other side of that wall). I plugged another Stetzerizer in, which brought the reading under 30 and he has not gotten dizzy since. I am grateful for the Stetzerizers for helping to clean up my home environment! Nicole - Las Vegas"