3 Jul 2011
AcuNett has the best service. Period. I've never got this type of service from any other company. I'm always surprised at how quick and easy their technical service answers my questions. They always go out of their way to help a non-tech, like me. I highly suggest them!
3 Apr 2011
We have used AcuNett for the past 6 years to service and maintain multiple shared hosting servers. We find them to be efficient, reliable and cost effective. I fully recommend them.
6 Mar 2011
I have been with AcuNett for over three years now. We currently have two servers managed by them, and a third one cloud server rented from them, also managed. Their technicians, Allen and Sam in particular, are extremely capable and most of my issues are resolved within a couple hours. I only submit complicated issues to them, most of the basic tasks I can take care of myself. We had an issue recently, which has consequently prompted my desire to write this review. The cloud server we were on started behaving sporadically. It was very unstable for several days, they sent an email to me telling me they felt the cloud SAN infrastructure provided by the DC was no longer up to their standards and wished to move us off before we suffered any potential downtime. They offered to move us to a RAIDed dedicated server for half their normal prices. They took care of the migration without a hitch and everything is running perfectly. It's proactive honesty and customer service like this that makes me glad I went with AcuNett three years ago. Thank you Allen, Sam, Ronny, and the rest of the AcuNett team!
27 Aug 2010
I have been with AcuNett since December.
I can happily say that their support has been more than I expected. Now, I trust them with looking over my entire support department -- so much so that we ordered two fully managed servers from them. Their "peace of mind" motto is definitely a reality for me.
2 Aug 2010
Comment: I have been a happy customer for more than 10 years now with AcuNett. The staff are great, responding to my calls for help in timely and friendly manner.
24 May 2010
My name is Paula Oliveira. I run a WH/Domain Reg. business average in size. I`ve been working since 2002 and met Ronny Fang from Accunet about five years ago. That was a fortunate encounter. Now I feel as a moral imperative to let WH community know a bit about my experience with them, since this first oustanding opportunity just opens.
Acunett takes care of more than 1.5 thousand of my webhosting clients, split into their managed Linux servers. Past results and ongoing experience could not be any better.
My appraisal of a WH providers focuses on three aspects: (a) Are they morally sensitive? (b) Do they have the proper skills? (c) Do they manage to setup an enviroment, and keep it running, so that their skills are delivered in an optimum performance under their moral guidance? (d) Are they apt to work on adverse circunstances - when a more severe problem comes into stage - with the same nice sway they perform ordinary support - that is, moral binding and skills remain as high or higher when they are in the Emergency Room?
Concerning Acunett, I`d say: (a), (b), (c) and (d) YES!. I`ll add here some sampled evidence reports.
1. I had with Acunett my only server (I`m in WH business since 2002) with an uptime of 384 days till I requested them a kernel upgrade - for the fun of it. Because it was working very well with more than 400 accounts. This was quite a benchmark.
2. Their OS hardening will truly keep evil out of the servers. Since I joined AcuNett, I had only scarce episodes of hacked websites (on the own clients' backdoor) but hacking would never go beyond the limits of a fragile account. Server were aptly kept floating higher than the hackers` level, remaining untouched.
3. Complex systems are entropic. WH builds upon several complex unities therefore, preemptive moves are to be taken to keep lucky-and-chance factors as low as possible - the lower the best. Proactive management, an AcuNett hallmark, is detailed and non-automated but rather,perceptive. We see from the emails people looking really into our servers with a smart curiosity of knowing if something can be done *in advance*, to keep them healthy.
4. AcuNett has many collaborators and an well populated staff, however, the profiles are either quite well leveled or when required, complementary. It means you will always find the right staff profile to take care of the `realities` of the situation, as well as of routine proactive management and support. Even deep in the dawn, they`ll post a first note replying our ticket no longer than 40 min to 1 hour after posting - if that long.
5. Maybe for (a) (moral compliance), all and every AcuNett staff member is always very kind. Kindess is their first input. In WH business, we admins very often find our clients expressing a 'zero tolerance attitude' against technical stops or system disruptions - this brings a lot of anxiety into the stage and sometimes, we forward this to our provider staff. I would lie (and therefore bring doubt into this entire review), if I wrote here that I had never had, say a conflicted situation with any of my WH providers, therefore it is true that even under this very positive background, sometimes we simply go a way too flamed. However, I always found a kind approach from Acunett staff, which helped a lot to amend the psychological background of advanced server management, which is not an idle factor.
For all this, I express here my thanks to Ronny Fang and all AcuNett staff members, for their being there, and doing a very nice job.