Ryan - N
28 Jun 2011
I have been an AcuNett customer for 5+ years and they have always provided excellent service. Recently they went above and beyond on an issue where one of my servers reported a bad hard drive. They proactively backed everything up, replaced the HD, restored the sites and were very responsive (most importantly) to my ticket updates. The server was back up and running very quickly with no data loss. I highly recommend AcuNett!
Vagrant Web & C
29 Mar 2011
I'll never move, money no option.
I've been with AcuNett for 5 years, over 4 or 5 different servers. Bottom line, I always get unparalleled service and support from Ronny and the AcuNett team. Even if a ticket goes "sideways", as can happen anywhere, it is ALWAYS straightened out in the end. My servers are maintained and cared for, which allows me to run my business and not worry at night. If something goes wrong, they are generally "on the case" within a fair time-frame. I have no question that given a continued level of service that I now receive, I will NEVER leave AcuNett for another server company. I would have no reason to. Five Stars.
23 Mar 2011
7 Years and still happy!
I have seen the competition come and go, been offered better deals, better service and all the usual pre-sell hype by other companies over the years. So why am I still a client of AcuNett after 7 years? Ronny and his team have always done the right thing, they have always stepped up when needed, always given excellent support and have yet to give me a reason to look elsewhere. It's not all been roses and chocolates, I have had downtime, odd drive crashes, the normal day to day stuff when you have servers and host sites. But I sleep well at night, knowing that if an issue does come up, it will be resolved quickly and professionally. Trust me, that type of peace of mind you cannot buy, especially when your income depends on uptime.
22 Mar 2011
We have been with AcuNett for years and I can't say enough about their service. Overall, my experience with them has been excellent. Their staff is always available, very knowledgeable and attentive. Thank you AcuNett, keep it up!
27 Aug 2010
I have been with AcuNett since December.
I can happily say that their support has been more than I expected. Now, I trust them with looking over my entire support department -- so much so that we ordered two fully managed servers from them. Their "peace of mind" motto is definitely a reality for me.
3 Aug 2010
Ordered this morning and straight away was stunned.
AcuNett server management is amazing, response time is great and knowledge extremely high. If you are looking for server management these are the people to go with!!
Although it is pricey, it is well worth it. I'd recommend this to anyway who fears their server is insecure. The ETA on the fortified setup that I purchased is 3 hours which is nothing. Recommended to absolute everyone!
14 Jun 2010
My name Dan Connaghan, and I own and operate a web hosting and design company called The Big Brain which started in 2001.
I first met Ronny Fang 5 years ago by chance while we were experiencing poor WH services from several other sources. The 1st thing we experienced was their attention to detail and special case issues during the initial site transfers. This was our 1st non issue site transfer in many years and we were pleasantly surprised.
After 6-9 months of non issues, for the first time in many years I could take a weekend off even a week and know that the sites would remain running without issues.
As my company grew, we required dedicated servers and Acunett was prompt, professional and took care of all the necessary tech. Ronnyâ€™s staff are very knowledgeable and quick to respond to support inquires. Acunett has taken the headaches out of the day to day server maintenance and allowed me to focus on my business not on the severs.
Shell sessions can at times turn in to a â€œWhat did I just do?â€ and â€œWhat was I thinking?â€ scenario that could result in hours of fixes. However a quick support ticket and Acunett staff have the problem fixed with minimal turn around.
I would recommend Acunett for both Shared and dedicated server services and their Full Managed Servers is the only way to go. They are at the top of their game and we are so glad we found a trusting, ethical and skilled WH provider. Ronny, my hats off to you and I appreciate all the work your staff does. Keep up the great work!
6 Jun 2010
My business has worked with AcuNett for our website hosting and server management projects for 4 years. AcuNett's team is always very responsive, and the owner, Ronny, really knows his stuff when it comes to server management and hardware. I highly recommend them!
24 May 2010
My name is Paula Oliveira. I run a WH/Domain Reg. business average in size. I`ve been working since 2002 and met Ronny Fang from Accunet about five years ago. That was a fortunate encounter. Now I feel as a moral imperative to let WH community know a bit about my experience with them, since this first oustanding opportunity just opens.
Acunett takes care of more than 1.5 thousand of my webhosting clients, split into their managed Linux servers. Past results and ongoing experience could not be any better.
My appraisal of a WH providers focuses on three aspects: (a) Are they morally sensitive? (b) Do they have the proper skills? (c) Do they manage to setup an enviroment, and keep it running, so that their skills are delivered in an optimum performance under their moral guidance? (d) Are they apt to work on adverse circunstances - when a more severe problem comes into stage - with the same nice sway they perform ordinary support - that is, moral binding and skills remain as high or higher when they are in the Emergency Room?
Concerning Acunett, I`d say: (a), (b), (c) and (d) YES!. I`ll add here some sampled evidence reports.
1. I had with Acunett my only server (I`m in WH business since 2002) with an uptime of 384 days till I requested them a kernel upgrade - for the fun of it. Because it was working very well with more than 400 accounts. This was quite a benchmark.
2. Their OS hardening will truly keep evil out of the servers. Since I joined AcuNett, I had only scarce episodes of hacked websites (on the own clients' backdoor) but hacking would never go beyond the limits of a fragile account. Server were aptly kept floating higher than the hackers` level, remaining untouched.
3. Complex systems are entropic. WH builds upon several complex unities therefore, preemptive moves are to be taken to keep lucky-and-chance factors as low as possible - the lower the best. Proactive management, an AcuNett hallmark, is detailed and non-automated but rather,perceptive. We see from the emails people looking really into our servers with a smart curiosity of knowing if something can be done *in advance*, to keep them healthy.
4. AcuNett has many collaborators and an well populated staff, however, the profiles are either quite well leveled or when required, complementary. It means you will always find the right staff profile to take care of the `realities` of the situation, as well as of routine proactive management and support. Even deep in the dawn, they`ll post a first note replying our ticket no longer than 40 min to 1 hour after posting - if that long.
5. Maybe for (a) (moral compliance), all and every AcuNett staff member is always very kind. Kindess is their first input. In WH business, we admins very often find our clients expressing a 'zero tolerance attitude' against technical stops or system disruptions - this brings a lot of anxiety into the stage and sometimes, we forward this to our provider staff. I would lie (and therefore bring doubt into this entire review), if I wrote here that I had never had, say a conflicted situation with any of my WH providers, therefore it is true that even under this very positive background, sometimes we simply go a way too flamed. However, I always found a kind approach from Acunett staff, which helped a lot to amend the psychological background of advanced server management, which is not an idle factor.
For all this, I express here my thanks to Ronny Fang and all AcuNett staff members, for their being there, and doing a very nice job.