3 Jul 2011
AcuNett has the best service. Period. I've never got this type of service from any other company. I'm always surprised at how quick and easy their technical service answers my questions. They always go out of their way to help a non-tech, like me. I highly suggest them!
Vagrant Web & C
29 Mar 2011
I'll never move, money no option.
I've been with AcuNett for 5 years, over 4 or 5 different servers. Bottom line, I always get unparalleled service and support from Ronny and the AcuNett team. Even if a ticket goes "sideways", as can happen anywhere, it is ALWAYS straightened out in the end. My servers are maintained and cared for, which allows me to run my business and not worry at night. If something goes wrong, they are generally "on the case" within a fair time-frame. I have no question that given a continued level of service that I now receive, I will NEVER leave AcuNett for another server company. I would have no reason to. Five Stars.
22 Mar 2011
We have been with AcuNett for years and I can't say enough about their service. Overall, my experience with them has been excellent. Their staff is always available, very knowledgeable and attentive. Thank you AcuNett, keep it up!
2 Aug 2010
Comment: I have been a happy customer for more than 10 years now with AcuNett. The staff are great, responding to my calls for help in timely and friendly manner.
24 May 2010
My name is Paula Oliveira. I run a WH/Domain Reg. business average in size. I`ve been working since 2002 and met Ronny Fang from Accunet about five years ago. That was a fortunate encounter. Now I feel as a moral imperative to let WH community know a bit about my experience with them, since this first oustanding opportunity just opens.
Acunett takes care of more than 1.5 thousand of my webhosting clients, split into their managed Linux servers. Past results and ongoing experience could not be any better.
My appraisal of a WH providers focuses on three aspects: (a) Are they morally sensitive? (b) Do they have the proper skills? (c) Do they manage to setup an enviroment, and keep it running, so that their skills are delivered in an optimum performance under their moral guidance? (d) Are they apt to work on adverse circunstances - when a more severe problem comes into stage - with the same nice sway they perform ordinary support - that is, moral binding and skills remain as high or higher when they are in the Emergency Room?
Concerning Acunett, I`d say: (a), (b), (c) and (d) YES!. I`ll add here some sampled evidence reports.
1. I had with Acunett my only server (I`m in WH business since 2002) with an uptime of 384 days till I requested them a kernel upgrade - for the fun of it. Because it was working very well with more than 400 accounts. This was quite a benchmark.
2. Their OS hardening will truly keep evil out of the servers. Since I joined AcuNett, I had only scarce episodes of hacked websites (on the own clients' backdoor) but hacking would never go beyond the limits of a fragile account. Server were aptly kept floating higher than the hackers` level, remaining untouched.
3. Complex systems are entropic. WH builds upon several complex unities therefore, preemptive moves are to be taken to keep lucky-and-chance factors as low as possible - the lower the best. Proactive management, an AcuNett hallmark, is detailed and non-automated but rather,perceptive. We see from the emails people looking really into our servers with a smart curiosity of knowing if something can be done *in advance*, to keep them healthy.
4. AcuNett has many collaborators and an well populated staff, however, the profiles are either quite well leveled or when required, complementary. It means you will always find the right staff profile to take care of the `realities` of the situation, as well as of routine proactive management and support. Even deep in the dawn, they`ll post a first note replying our ticket no longer than 40 min to 1 hour after posting - if that long.
5. Maybe for (a) (moral compliance), all and every AcuNett staff member is always very kind. Kindess is their first input. In WH business, we admins very often find our clients expressing a 'zero tolerance attitude' against technical stops or system disruptions - this brings a lot of anxiety into the stage and sometimes, we forward this to our provider staff. I would lie (and therefore bring doubt into this entire review), if I wrote here that I had never had, say a conflicted situation with any of my WH providers, therefore it is true that even under this very positive background, sometimes we simply go a way too flamed. However, I always found a kind approach from Acunett staff, which helped a lot to amend the psychological background of advanced server management, which is not an idle factor.
For all this, I express here my thanks to Ronny Fang and all AcuNett staff members, for their being there, and doing a very nice job.
24 May 2010
Acunett & it's staff have always provided us, and our customers the best service (in terms of VPS & Dedicated Servers), and support (to our customers).
We would higly recommend them for their expertise and efficiency in handling of all our sales & support requests in a timely and professional fashion.
Keep up the good work guys!
23 May 2010
I've been using them for years. First I used them a few years back before selling my hosting company. However joining forces some time last year with a new partner, we decided we needed a more powerful server. I convinced my partner to move from their current server provider and go to AcuNett.
AcuNett assisted me with planning server configurations, transferring all the data from the old server to the new server. And making sure I was ready to rock and roll within a timely manner.
Since then, they have assisted me with troubleshooting scripts not working, doing mass server website updates, installing complicated 3rd party software, keeping my server up to date, keeping my server secure, and answering virtually any question I ever asked them.
In the years I've been using them, they have always replied in a timely manner and have always went far behind the call of duty to help me solve any issue that ever came about.
Their service really does give you the peace of mind to sleep at night, knowing that if at any point your server was to go offline.. they'll be on it within minutes.
I really can't express my appreciation for the quality of service they provide while still being extremely affordable.
Definitely plan on staying here for the years to come. Thank you Ronny and staff for your patience, understanding, and support!!